Delivery and Setup
- We will always deliver your castle before your party start time.
- We will set up the equipment taking into account full safety aspects and will also show you how to use the equipment in a safe manner.
- We endeavour to deliver at the times requested, however if the times are unavailable we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
- Please make sure that the area in which the equipment will be is free of any litter, dog foul or any large stones that can cause damage.
- Before booking it is advised that you check the required space for the equipment you are hiring, which is stated on each asset page.
- Tilley's Bouncy Castle staff reserve the right to refuse or cancel your booking if the area is unsuitable or unsafe. We do not hire our Bouncy Castles on a slope due to heath and safety.
- Please note that we are unable to supply a bouncy castle outside on hard standing floor, i.e; Concrete, tarmac or AstroTurf. The reason for this is the Heath and Safety regulations state that there needs to be at least 163kg of weight on each anchor point (6 points on a castle). The only suitable way of doing this without having to have 1 tonne of weight is to bolt the castle into the ground. Unfortunately this is a service we do not provide.
- Please note that we can not set up any inflatable outdoors if the wind speed and gust speed is above 24mph. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if the wind/gust speed is above this level as heath and safety regulations state it is not safe for an inflatable to be put up above that speed.
- Tilley's Bouncy Castles accept no responsibility in any damage that may be caused during delivery and setup, i.e; Holes in the ground due to the castles being pegged down.
- We are unable to supply any equipment if it is located in a communal area unless you have written permission from the council and it is in a secure area (not on a green without fencing around).
- We require to be notified if there is any stairs or narrow entrances at the venue the equipment is being delivered to. Failure to due so may result in a delay or your booking being cancelled.
- We require sufficient parking at the venue the equipment is being delivered to. If there is No sufficient parking this may result in the hirer having to pay an extra charge, i.e.; parking fare or parking fine.
- A power source is required for the Bouncy Castles, we have 25m cables. One standard 25m cable comes with a bouncy castle if you do need extra it will be a charge of £10 per 25m cable.
- Please visit our Delivery Page to see the areas that we cover.
Terms and Conditions
- The Hirer must ensure the equipment is supervised at ALL times by a responsible person over the age of 18 (eighteen), preferably the Hirer. Tilley’s Bouncy Castles or their staff accepts no liability for any damage, accidents or injuries that may occur whilst the equipment is in your care.
- Our staff will set up the equipment taking into account full safety aspects and therefore equipment MUST NOT be moved. Photographs are taken for evidence upon setup.
- The Soft Play/Play Equipment is strictly for use by children under the age of 5 years.
- We take a £10 deposit which is refundable if the ball pool balls are packed away in the bag provided before we collect. Failure to do so will result in a £10 charge.
- Do not allow individuals with medical conditions, which may put them at risk of injury (i.e. brittle bone disease or temporary injuries), to use the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s).
- No food or drink is allowed on or near the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s),
- No glass, drinking glasses or bottles to be used on or near the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s).
- STRICTLY NO alcohol or drug use on or near the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s).
- Please ensure that the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s) are kept in a clean and dry condition. Any spillages must be cleaned and dried as soon as they occur. If we have to have the equipment professionally cleaned before the next hire, then you will be charged a cleaning fee.
- Shoes MUST be removed before using the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s). Parents/guardians who enter the Soft Play area or walk over the padded floor tiles whilst supervising must remove their shoes, particularly heels. Any damage may result in the Hirer having to pay an additional fee for replacement or repair.
- For hygiene reasons socks should be worn at all times whilst using the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s).
- The Hirer must ensure that all sharp objects i.e.: badges, spectacles, earrings, jewelry etc. are removed prior to accessing the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s) to avoid injury and damage.
- STRICTLY NO climbing or hanging on the walls of bouncy castle(s).
- The front step of the Bouncy Castle(s) is designed to help users on and off, and is not to be played on.
- No face paints, party poppers, confetti, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s) – staining may occur for which the Hirer will be liable.
- Individuals must NOT push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- Always ensure that no overcrowding occurs on all Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s). Limit numbers according to the age and height of the individuals using it.
- No furniture to be placed on the mats as this may cause damage.
- No smoking, barbecues or animals near the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s).
- NEVER switch off the blower whilst the inflatable is in use, injury and/or suffocation could occur.
- The Hirer is NOT permitted to dismantle the Soft Play, Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle(s). You may however, deflate the bouncy castle(s) by simply switching off the power at the plug/power source when not in use.
- The Hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the Soft Play, Play Equipment and/or Bouncy Castle(s). You will be charged for theft or any damage caused to the equipment or for any items missing on its return. Full replacement charge for any missing items will occur. This includes any accessories which accompany the equipment, i.e. blowers, extension leads, mats etc.
- In the event of rain, it is advised that you keep the bouncy castle unit running, but please ensure all electrical goods are covered. In heavy rain it is advised that you do not use the equipment.
- In the case of heavy rain/extreme wind we will have to cancel your booking due to heath and safety reasons. We are not allowed to set up a bouncy castle if the Wind Gusts are over 24mph. We reserve the right to cancel your booking due to these circumstances. We will offer to transfer you £10 booking fee to another date. If however the equipment is set up and it rains later on during you hire, there will be no refund given.
- Only Tilley’s Bouncy Castles staff is authorized to collect the Soft Play, Play Equipment and Bouncy Castle(s). Under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our staff. The staff members that deliver the equipment will be the same ones that will collect the equipment. If you are unsure of any staff member collecting please contact the owner on 07756 140 007.
- Cancellation- If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours notice we would require you to pay 50% of your booking due to us losing out on a hire.
Please note that all persons using this Soft Play/Play Equipment or Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk. The Hirer will be responsible and liable for any damage, loss/theft or injury occurring. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times. Tilley’s Bouncy Castles cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment. Tilley’s Bouncy Castles accept no responsibility for any damages that may occur during delivery, set up and collection of equipment. (I.e. Holes in the ground due to anchoring the equipment down). I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the Soft Play/Play Equipment or inflatable and will pay for any loss, theft or damage that may occur, this will include the equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE.
I agree to Hire the Equipment listed below which is subject to the terms and conditions. All equipment will be returned in the same condition as at the start of hire.
By signing I agree that I am entering into a contract confirming that I am responsible for any loss, damage or injury, and that I will abide by the above conditions, and understand this contract.